20 September 2011

Couple of sleepy things

Have you ever been so tired you can't even begin to think about sleep? You want to sleep, your whole body aches, your eyes itch, but you can't do it. You lay there, worlds spinning out into the blackness of your room, whole lifetimes without people you love in them, or moments of complete joy that you experience alone.

What is it about the night tht does this to us?

I'm not even particularly dark today, I just can't stop thinking in what ifs.
---
A dear sweet girl I love lost someone close to her today. Would that my arms could reach from here to Boston so that I could remind her she is loved, she is not alone.
---
I taught a lesson this morning that excited me. Poetry about gender, a good friend co-taunt with me. I haven't had that much fun in awhile.
---
I've gotten really comfortable being alone over the last couple of months, but tonight I wish someone was here to tuck me in. That would be pretty great right about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment