24 June 2010

RIver Festival

These are from the Smoky Hill River Festival--and yes: Salina really is as lovely as you have always imagined.

Eva is too precious for words.  This is the last picture I managed to take with the old camera--right before she reached up and yanked the strap out of my hand causing the whole thing to land face down on its lens.  Never fear, though: Target and some well spent money later ensures more photos to come.








No idea what this was, some weird sculpture thing.  I thought it was cool until I realized it had a really cheesy name--Windmills of My Mind or something equally tragic.  I tried to block it out.









Keep it classy, River Festival.










Crowd at the Main Stage for The Steel Wheels show.  If you haven't heard them, you should check them out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnNd0rSCX9U






Yep, that's arty for Salina.









Holly's first Cozy Inn experience.  She was nervous at first, but took to the little grease bombs like a pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment