28 June 2010

Hope

"We judge man's wisdom by his hope."--Ralph Waldo Emerson


I am trying to sow seeds of hope in an effort be as wise as I can.  Here's the effort from today.


Backyard: lavender Bougainvillea, blue Plumbago, gold Hibiscus



Side of the house: tall Daisies



Purple butterfly bush and orange...I can't remember what.  Front fence by gate.



Pink butterfly bush, NW corner--I wish I could flip the image.



Native grass on the north side of the house.



Light pink baby knock out roses next to the front door.


1 comment:

  1. Hey friend! I just decided to plant flowers this weekend, because, you know, the drought season seems to be as good a time as any! I've decided that nature is just going to have to work with my schedule, and I only have time for plants and yards and such in the summer, so...drought season it is! So far nothing has died, except this one little hen-and-chick isn't looking so perky. But, overall a success. I also planted knock out roses and hibiscus!

    ReplyDelete