23 May 2010

Sometimes a Great Notion

Friday morning, I took a few pictures on my drive to work, and then from the top of the parking garage across from the Lawrence Arts Center.  If you've never driven up there to watch a sunset or sunrise, you're missing out.  The entire city rolls out around you, waking in the morning, full of life in the evening.  It is peaceful and beautiful and inspiring.








Then, this morning, I realized I just couldn't face church alone.  I love the church I've started attending, but it felt too lonely to head there by myself, so I chose to drive out to Clinton Lake and see God all around me.    After the lake, I found something beautiful for the wall in my bedroom.  You see, sometimes, a great notion is born out of sadness.  It was today: here's proof.



                                                   




No comments:

Post a Comment