21 June 2011

Summer Cold

I can't exactly name the ailment that has befallen me, but for the sake of argument we'll call it a summer cold.  I have been super sick the last few days and am hating it.  I'm chugging water like it's been deemed illegal, I'm running through pectin cough drops like their candy, and at this point I should own stock in Kleenex.

I'm on a Z-Pack, Sudafed, a brochial inhaler, Tessalon Pearls for my cough, Tylenol for pain, and I'm fairly addicted to bad movies by now.  As we speak, I'm watching Drive Angry, a particularly bloody Nicholas Cage film with pretty rotten dialogue, but at least Amber Heard is hot.

So, here's how I'm trying to get over the illness: reading, bad movies, and thinking about how much fun I have every time I see this sweet little girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment